Friday, September 4, 2015

"The Quantum Clearing"



Walking the road, I noticed a tree in a yard-


Then I saw the vast forest beyond that scraggly statue.


The enveloping green mass had an unusual quality,


Behold! An apparent clearing-


Beamingly inundated with the virgin light of mourning.


 


I proceeded with my early tract,


Concerned that I had seem the unseen, and perplexed.


Then I blinked and knew.


This clearing was mine, made for me,


Eschewing the materiality of the known, for an unknown egress.


 


I rest my eyes now, confident that still sounds


From windless branches fill my consciousness with forgotten


Lullabies filled with empty promises and illusory dreams.


People die longing for nothing, why would life struggle anon?


Being discovers a way, even without course, reason, or helm of trust.

No comments: